PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strip Mall Center

5 posters

Go down

Strip Mall Center Empty Strip Mall Center

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:04 pm

Yesh, this is for everyone to stand here and hang out. There's a playground. :DD At this stripmall, it's two lines of buildings, with a space inbetween for everyone to walk around and hang out. Everything is yellow bricks. YELLOWNESS.
Feel free to role-play. :DD
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Strip Mall Center Empty Re: Strip Mall Center

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Albion reached back into the small plastic bag and pulled out the last red velvet cupcake and groaned. "MY TUMMY HUUUUUURRRRTS!!" he yelled out as he walked along side of Demetrious and Alamae.

"But I can't leave you out no I can't Mr. Redvelvet no I cant!!" he began cooing the cupcake in his fingers, poking it lovingly. A few people walking by watched in surprise and few began murmuring.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Alamae glared at Albion and his cupcake.
"You freak." she mmumbled. she walked over to him, and stopped him.
"HALT!" she yelled. Some people stoppeda nd stared.
"Right now, you will eat that cupcake. Seriously, you're creeping me out. You're talking to something non-living." she picked up the cupcake, held Albion's nose, opened his mouth with her wrists, and then shoved the cupcake into his mouth.
With her hands she made him look like he was chewing the cupcake. Which he was.
It was messy.

((brb guys I gotta take a shower. ;D))
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:17 pm

((*Follows Alamae, eyebrows wiggling*))

Albion opened his mouth in attempt to correct her with some snide comment but instead was begin choked by a cupcake. He waved his arms like a mad man as he fought to either eat or push the cupcake out. Once the abusing moment was over, he was on his knees, touching the mess of crumbs on the ground.

"No!!" he cried out as he held up to tore wrapped then pointed it at Alamae " You devil queen!! How could you!!!"
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Demo sighed as Alamae force fed Albion. "Guys, please don't." He said, looking down at his feet while the scene played out. "Well, why don't we go shop somewhere? A place without cupcakes."
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Alexa had decided to come along, walking next to Albion. Halting as Alamae shoved his cupcake in his face, squealing as it got on her cheek. Moving away from him as she wiped off her face, scowling as she moved away. She walked ahead of them, cleaning off her cheek more. Her cat was back at the dorm, sleeping peacefully.

She walked into the bathroom and cleaned off her face, walking back out as she continued to walk. People staring at her cause of her clothing, snarling at them. Quit staring, jerks. She kept her eyes on the males the most since the females looked away, rolling her hands into fists as she was halted. Flipping the guy over as he touched her, keeping him on the ground. Don't touch me.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:37 pm

((God, aren't we the classic anime' group. xD))

"Sorry." she actually was sincere. "I've been a little out of wack since last night. It's okay, y'know. Sorry Albion." she walked back over to Demo and held his hand. "Alright, I'll go with you. But I kind of have to meet my mom later today, y'know." she said, her eyes watering up as she thought about it. Then she wiped it away. "'Kay. Lets go."
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm

Misa trotted through the mall's center, trying to go as fast as she could in her new heels. She saw a few students, and waved to them, smiling brightly. Coming to a bench, she sat down, checking her feet. She wasn't used to the new heels, and they rubbed her feet. She looked at the students again, "Hey guys!"
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Demo nodded at Ala, "Ok, let's go to," He paused, thinking, "pet store! They probably have so many cute animals." He blushed a bit, holding her hand tight. "Come on, let's go."

Last edited by BrokenFang on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : longer)
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:49 pm

She laughed at his face, and then poked his nose. then she looked over and waved at the passerby teacher. "Hey! You! Teacher-person! why not join us?" she offered, waving generously. She wandered what was going through everyones' mind at that moment.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Like brand new, Albion rushed at the Pet Store "YAY! PUPPIES!!!" He cried as he ran His eyes widened as he caught sight of the many different dogs for sale. "Ooooo...." he cooed then turned just as Demo and Alamae entered "Demo can we get a puppy?!" he asked, batting his eyes and pumping his lips like a kid begging for candy.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm

She looked up at Demo. "I can take this one. It can be for you and your boyfriend." she winked, let go of his hand, and then pushed Albion torwards the puppies. "Which one did you have in mind?" was what anyone could hear her saying to Albion on the way there.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 pm

Misa had run after the group of kids. She wandered into the pet shop, looking at all the animals. One in paticular caught her eyes. "Oh my gosh! They have tegus here!" She looked at the red lizard, and it stared at her. "It's adorable!" She yelled as she grabbed a cage, lights, special bedding, food, bowls, and a cave.

The entire store stared at her as she bought the items, plus a liazard harness, and she didn't leave without the red tegu.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Demo looked at all the puppies, and picked up a golden pomeranian. "Aww, look at this girl. She's adorable. Alboin, look at her." The little puppy was calm, and looked around at everyone, barking. "Please, please, please Alboin! Can I get her!?"
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 pm

She made her way forward, feeling someone grab her. Trying to flip the guy over, failing as he was stronger then her. Snarling as she finally flipped him over, a cut laid on her cheek in arm. Moving away as she kept walking, blood ran down her cheek and arm.

Wincing as she continued to move, twisting her ankle as she tried to fight back. Going to the bathroom as she changed, deciding to head back to the group. Watching them as she looked around, instantly going over to the snakes. Smiling as she placed her hand into a corn snake cage, letting it crawl up her arm. Looking around as she spotted a cobra cage, a smile grew on her lips as she walked over. Slipping her hand into the cage, letting it smell her before it slid up her arm.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Alamae laughed, and watched Demo with the puppy. She found it cute- adorable, even. She grinned and watched, then walked off and looked at the mice. They were all so cute, and she watched them with much affection. She let Crimson play around with them. After a few minutes, she picked him back up and put him in her breastpocket. She walked over and looked at the puppies, and then snuggled with them. they barked at each other, and at her, and she just grinned. One of them looked like it was aggressive, and she ignored it. She picked him up like a baby and then rocked him back and forth, snuggling his face. He wouldn't quit growling at her, until she tickled his tummy when he started grinning.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Strip Mall Center Empty OH GOD SHE HAS A TEGU.

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:22 pm

Misa already had the harness on the tegu, and was walking him around. "Your name is..Xavier!" She piped up, crouching down to stroke the lizard. She picked Xavier up, holding him up to her face. "You are the cutest thing ever!"

She looked to Alexa and the cobra. "Aww, cobras are so cute! My uncle has a bunch of cobras, king snakes, and boas." (True story) She swooned, hands on cheeks.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 pm

The pomeranian continuously licked his face, nuzzling him. "Yeah, we're defidently getting you. You look like a sunburst, that's actually a good name: Sunburst." He smiled, rubbing the puppy against his face. "YOUU ARREE SOOO CUTEEE!"
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Alamae walked right over to Demo, leaving the puppy behind, and handed him money.
"Here. Pay for Sunburst with this." she grinned.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:36 pm

She smiled as she moved to the counter and bought the two snakes, letting them slither up her arms. Smiling as the cobra went to her shoulder, staying there. I have cobras back home in Egypt. Stroking their heads as she gave them a treat, walking back over to Albion. Standing by his side as her snakes sniffed him, accepting him as he had her scent on him.

Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:42 pm

"Really?! Thanks!" He grabbed a small dog crate, bed, bowls, leash and collar, and food. He payed for them, and got Sunburst, buying her too. He put her on the leash, smiling. "Thanks so much!"
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 pm

"No problem, Demo!" she grinned. She went and then saw a neon clock. She gasped. "Ah! My mom is going to be at the girls' dorm lobby any minute! Meep! I gotta go! Bye guys!" she ran over, kissed Demo, and then ran out.
There was a long, trailing scream coming from Crimson.

((I'm gonna make a thread. If anyone wants to join, feel free. I'm gonna make a pic of Ala's mom.))
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm

Albion turned to see Alexa and nearly jumped in seeing the two cobras "Ah! don't those need to be in a cage?!" he asked and froze as they sniffed him. He gave a nervous smile at Alexa before turning to a cage. A tiny white and brown dog lay in the back of the cage in what looking like sleeping.

Albion quickly leaned down to the cage and looked in. "That one." he whispered in awe "I'm taking that one..."

The already pleased owner happily came by and opened the cage for Albion, shaking the poor pup and scaring him. The man reached in and grabbed the little dog, handling it to Albion. Albion help the small thing in his hand, looking into its dark black eyes. It looked back unmoving then finally it blinked causing Albion to jump for joy. He raced to the cashier, buy along with it a red collar, Bowl and some food.

Without remembering the rest he skipped out happily with his new dog, fleeing the pet stop to a near by bench with unconditional love for the puppy.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Misa ran through the store, her tegu was fast, he was so cute. She left the store, Xavier basking in the sun. She picked him up, carrying him to the bench where Albion was sitting.

"Hello. I got a tegu, his name is Xavier. Did you get that puppy? He's so cute!" She was stroking Xavier, who was happily asleep in the sun. Every once in a while he sturred, moving over.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Placing her snakes in their cages as she followed him, sitting down next to him. There. They in a cage, just for you. She had changed back to her royal clothing once they left the store, blood still rolled down her arm and cheek. Looking toward the water as she wanted to swim, running up to the bathroom. Changing into her swim suit as she rushed to the water, diving. Her clothes and pets remained on the bench near Albion.

Swimming around as she poked her head up, glancing to Albion as he played with his puppy. Chuckling as she began to swim around again, suddenly jumping as something pinched her. Ow!
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum