PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers Roaming the Pond

4 posters

Go down

Teachers Roaming the Pond Empty Teachers Roaming the Pond

Post  Consuela Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 pm

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
This is only open to the teachers. Hoping we can all meet and get to know each other better! Razz So NO students!

Thank you!! <3
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny
Consuela
Consuela

http://wolf-haven.com

Back to top Go down

Teachers Roaming the Pond Empty Re: Teachers Roaming the Pond

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Misa Zicrombie walked through the path by the pond. She had 4 cats with her, and her tegu, Xavier. She smiled, sun beating down on her. Xavier was basking by the pond. Jack and Demetrious Jr. (these are my real cats), the orange cats were chasing each other. Bo, the black cat, was asleep with Xavier. And Rosie, the calico, was chasing bugs.

Misa watched them all from her spot on a bench, smiling.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  Consuela Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:18 pm

Consuela walked across field of green, grinning as she watch the two different colored birds. They both dove and glided gracefully in baby blue sky. Consuela couldn't help but grin as the Blue bird flew down to her, landing gracefully on her left arm.

"Hola, mi Luna delicada..." she spoke her native tongue as she stroked the blue bird's chest "Hello my delicate Luna...". Luna, her blue bird had the softest feathers known to birds and they lay neatly against her big slim body. Consuela giggled as Luna flew off, probably scared off by the red bird, which approached soon after Luna's landing.

"Ah, mi Sol hermoso..." she said, standing up a bit more straighter as the big red big emerged, landing on Consuela's head "Ah, my handsome Sol...". Sol, the red bird was a stunning sight. Unlike his companion, he had rough red hair and they were wildly displaying it's feathers. Like it's companian, it flew away, leaving Consuela once again alone.
Consuela
Consuela

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Cloud lugged out his easel and paints, one hand clutching a big fistful of brushes. "Urgh," he huffed, as he set them near the pond. He scanned the area critically, noting the light, colors, and texture of the area. "There," he decided, looking towards a particularly picturesque area of the pond. He set up his easel, turned on his music, then started to draw, lightly tapping his foot and ignoring the paint that was slowly blotting his shirt and tie. He always forgot everything when he painted- it was like entering another world...

[oho look it's his painting outfit! Isn't it pretty?]
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  epalacios19 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:06 am

Emma was riding her bike down the side walk, it was hard with Emma's long hiar the wind was blowing the way she was riding making her hiar fly in her face. Emma tried to keep the hiar out of her faice but it was hard her hiar was so long, eventualy she couldnt stop her hair so she rode her bike nearly blind. Once the wind calmed Emma removed the hair from her face not looking were she was going then she saw a man in the way with his canvace. Emma swerved causeing her to crash into the grass Emma says "OW i need to buy a better bike". She saw the man still standing O.K with his canvace Emma sat up and rubbed her head.
epalacios19
epalacios19

Back to top Go down

Post  Consuela Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:29 pm

((Beautiful XD))

Consuela jumped in surprise as she heard the crash. She turned quickly, her golden eyes searching frantically and spotted a woman and a black haired man both on the ground. Consuela ran to their aid, frantic to make sure they were alright.

"Are you guys alright?!" she asked, eyes wide in worry as she looked at the two people, her eyes lingered on the man more and all the worry disappeared. " Its you!" she said with a beaming smile.
Consuela
Consuela

Back to top Go down

Post  epalacios19 Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:24 pm

(lol Very Happy )
Emma looked around and checked her legs and arms for any scratches or wounds she stood up and wiped the grass off of her cloths. Emma says "im so sorry !" she stood up and says "im sorry, with the wind and my long hiar i was riding blind". Emma smiled and offered her hand to them, and says "hey im Emma new teacher around here, who are you"?
epalacios19
epalacios19

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am

Cloud was surprised, but unhurt. "I'm Jaze Wong, and I'll be a new teacher at Pondside too," he said. Turning slightly to Consuela, he said," Oh, I remember you... you're from the library, am I right?" He picked up some fallen paints and stacked them on his easel. He looked toward Emma's bike. "I think you should probably bring a hair tie along the next time you ride around here," he said. "When school starts it'll be more dangerous... that's why I won't be riding my bike that often anymore."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  epalacios19 Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:01 am

Emma looks at him and says "yea i might be walking now my kinky old bike stinks". Emma picked up her bike and got on she says "sorry for the cumotion around here" Emma took off one of her shoe laces and and ties her hair up. Emma looks at them with a smile and starts to ride away her hiar wasnt that much in the way now.
epalacios19
epalacios19

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 am

"Well, okay then," Cloud said, giving a slight wave. He put some brushes back in order, then dabbed a bit of cobalt blue paint onto his canvas. He surveyed the area critically, seeing if he had made any mistakes... then he went to the side of the pond and examined a turtle basking on a rock, noting the moss on its back and its wise, sharp old eyes.
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  epalacios19 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:05 pm

Emma was in a hurry to get to the other side of the pond to well just get to the other side. Emma kept riding until she got to the other side, She got off her bike and pulled out a note book and started scektching the other side of a pond. Emma scetched the birds the trees and even scetched Jaze Wong and his canvace! (lol pretty sketch)!
epalacios19
epalacios19

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Cloud knelt by the old turtle, watching its movements... however, after a few moments of inactivity, he got bored and poked at it with a brush. "Hey!" he exclaimed, jerking the brush out of the turtle's stubborn jaws. "That was my second-best brush!" He carefully handled the brush and looked remorsefully at its (slightly) mangled handle. "That was my blending brush!" he told the turtle indignantly. The turtle, however, made no comment (of course), and even seemed to turn away a bit, snubbing him.
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  epalacios19 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 am

Emma then saw a turtle swim onto the other side of the pond, She started scketching the turtle then saw a little paint splatter and added it in the picture. Emma picked up the turtle but it bit her finger She droped the turtle and grabed her finger and says "OW man that hurt". Emma looked in her bag and grabed a cloth bandage and put it carfully on her finger. Not to long after the bandage turned red with blood Emma says "man this realy hurts... but it will be fine". (im just to stuborn to think somethings wrong with it).
epalacios19
epalacios19

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 pm

Cloud made a disgusted face as the turtle slipped into the water. As it swam to the other side of the pond, he sighed, "Shunned by turtle. How wonderful..."
Muttering "为什么?" over and over to himself, he then proceeded to pick up his brush again, and a turtle appeared on his canvas as he swiped his brush across the painting. He looked over the pond again, and shook his head. "Oh well..."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down