PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alamae's Mother.

3 posters

Go down

Alamae's Mother. Empty Alamae's Mother.

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Shocked
You're going to meet Alamae's mother in this roleplay. It's going to be, oddly enough, creepy. And disturbing. And awkward. And interesting. xD

-

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/a0fhvd.png
(tektek pic of what Alamae's mom is wearing.)
-

Alamae rushed in, Crimson still squealing in her breastpocket. "Shut up, Crimson," she managed. She then saw her mother, looking at the boys' dorms, then the girls' dorms. She looked confused.
Alamae was even more confused.
"Mom! Damnit, what are you wearing? You look like you're wearing something for a fucking ball." her mom scowled at her.
"Alamae! What are you doing? Cursing like that! God is probably so mad at you right now!"
Alamae scoffed. "Mom, there is no God! I'm an Atheist, remember? I don't believe in God! If there was a God, then why are you and Dad-" she cut herself off. "Oh, Honey," Alamae's mom tried to hug her, but she pushed her away. "Mom, I'm not three years old anymore, I can take whatever you've got to throw at me. But school hasn't even started and you and Dad are seperating. Jimini Christmas, why did you even come?"
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alamae's Mother. Empty Re: Alamae's Mother.

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Misa was happily humming on her way to her dorm. Xavier, Demo Jr., Rosie, Jack, and Bo were following her. Once they saw the house, all the cats had run off, only Xavier remained on his harness. The large reddish-brown lizard spotted Alamae, and started running towards her, having remembered her.

"Xavier! Xavier! Don't run so fast!" She yelled, pratically be dragged by the large lizard.

Last edited by Angeldiva12 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a pet. DX)
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Alamae's Mother. Empty Alamae's Mother

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:26 pm

Walking out of her room, halting in the middle of her doorway. Ummm... She looked down to her cat and cobras, looking back up to her roomie. Hi there, Mrs. Williams. She walked out and over to her roommate, standing by her side. Looking over to her then glancing back to her mother, jumping as someone touched her shoulder. Scaring her pets back into her room, flipping around to see no one. What the hell? She turned back around, moving over to the couch.

Eyebrow raised as she watched the family, listening to their conversation. Glad that her family wasn't like this.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:37 pm

"Hey Alexa," she waved at her friend. Then she looked back at her mom.
"What did you want, Mom?" "Oh, hun, I brought you a present! You'll love it! I'll be right back!" and her mom dashed out of there like there was a stampede chasing her. Or she was in the stampede. Either way, she was out quickly.
Alamae sighed and slouched down with Alexa.
"You think that was interesting? Or did you think it was just annoying? Or what else? I have mixed feelings for it at the moment," she frowned.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:51 pm

She glanced to Alamae, shrugging her shoulders. I have no idea. She felt her pets come back to her, smiling as she stroked their heads. My mother isn't even here yet. She slumped down, sighing as she missed mother. Not seeing since May, her aunt had brought her over. Sighing again as she felt her cobra flicker his tongue on her cheek, running her fingers along his scales.

At least you see your mother, Ala. She got up and walked to her room, leaving her door open incase Ala came to check on her. Going to her bed, looking around as she had it look like her room back in Egypt.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm

((Alex, we're roomies, 'member?))

Alamae sat there, hoping her mother had gotten lost. She sighed, leaned back, and thought about what her roomie had said. She still didn't like it. But, eventually, her mother returned, with a giant box, on a giant.. carrier.. thing... Her mother said, "close your eyes!" and Alamae did what was said.
"thank god I don't have to look" she mumbled, and waited. Soon something was licking her face, and she opened her eyes to see a canine. "Oh my God!" she squealed, rubbing it behind the ears. "What breed is it? I've never seen a dog that looks like this before!"
"Alamae, this dog is a hyena wolf hybrid. Dear, your dad brought it back for you from the zoo he works at now. Somehow a female hyena got out and got to a male wolf. The two mated and they got this little guy. They didn't know what to do with him, so they handed him to your father. We knew just what to do with him. We needed to give him to you! How you have that 'special' connections with animals!..."
Her mom went on, and on, and on... while Alamae was just running her fingers through her dog's fur.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:33 pm

(Yes, but remember they have seperate rooms)

She laid back as she closed her eyes, cuddling her cat up close. Sighing as she felt her snakes lay next to her stomach, comforting her. Getting up to hear Alamae, grabbing her cat as she walked out, seeing the new dog. Going slightly wide-eyed, moving back into her room. Thinking about her own mother, placing her snakes in their cages as she shut her door. Walking past her roommate and through the open door, walking down the hallway. Her cell was in her pocket, wishing it would ring.

Heading down to the school yard, sitting down as she thought. Looking around as she felt someone touch her shoulder, jumping as she looked around but saw no one.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:57 pm

"Let's go back to my dorm? Yes? Yess...." she rubbed her face into his, picked him up, and then brought the tiniest little puppy EVER into her dorm. She sat him down with Crimson. "You see this mouse? His name is Crimson. You do not eat him. He is not a snack. You will not eat him. He is your friend." she let them sniff each other, until she put Crimson on the dog's nose. "Now I need to think about what I'm going to name you." she rubbed her nose with the dog's, and then went to watch tv. She flicked on the tv with her remote, and ate a corndog.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:00 pm

Looking around outside again, feeling someone touch her shoulder again. Glancing behind her to see someone this time, frozen as she couldn't move. Breathing lightly as she was suddenly picked up, phone falling from her pocket. Thrashing around as she tried to get away from the person, feeling her mouth being covered after she yelled to their dorm room.

Thrashing around more as her cell rang, trying to grab it as she was pulled away. Grabbing the males arm as she finally flipped him over, coughing as she went to her knees.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Alamae couldn't help it- she heard something outside. She patted the canine next to her on his head, and then ran out of her dorm room, Mary-Jane shoes echoing down the hall. She had tennishoes in hand, but dropped them, seeing as she could run fine in her dress-shoes.
Alamae had been in track in middle school, so she was a fast runner, and she was very athletic. Most of her weight was muscle, and she used to take idiotic Karate lessons.
Finally she found Alexa on the ground next to a man. "Alexa! Are you okay? OhMaiGawd, who is that guy? Are you hurt?" she sat down next to Alexa, and put her arm around her friend. She glared at the man, who was already starting to get up. She thought quickly, and thought of the only thing she could really think of.
"Mori, attack!"
The hyena-wolf dog looked back awkwardly, not knowing the knew name. But when he saw Alamae pointing, he realised it was him who she was commanding. The dog lept at the man, and from instinct, I suppose, went for the neck. Holding onto some area close to the neck, he scratched at the man with all four paws. Alamae tried to get Alexa to stand up. "Come on, Alex. We gotta get inside. I think my mom is still in there, flirting with the principle. One of the two can help, I just know it." she tugged on Alexa gently, in case if she pulled any harder it would hurt her.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Looking up to Alamae as she breathed hard, neck had started forming bruises. Standing up as Alamae tugged on her gently, coughing again as she picked up her phone. Watching her dog attack the male, breathing heavily as she placed her hand on the rail. Half leaning on Alamae, slightly wheezing as the male had choked her. Looking up to Alamae as she nodded, weakly walking next to her back inside.

Halting as they reached the office, resting her hand on the wall. Going back to her knees as she tried to breathe, feeling someone rub up against her. Looking to the side of her to see her feline and snakes, pointing back outside as her snakes quickly took off. Wheezing more as she looked up to Alamae, bruises got worse on her neck.

Coughing again as she choked, to her if felt like someone was holding her again by her neck. No other bruises were on her besides her neck and arms, but more would show up in time. Staying on the ground outside of the office, looking back down to the ground. Hearing yells from outside as well as hisses, knowing her snakes were attacking him with their venom.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Alamae looked down at Alexa. She bit her lip, and couldn't help butscream. She raninto the office, screaming,
"Nurse! Nurse! OMFG NURSE YOU GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW. WHEREVER YOU ARE, YOU'RE ASS BELONGS WITH ALEXA RIGHT OUTSIDE THE OFFICE."
Alamae rushed in, grabbed the nurse by the sleeve, and pushed her out with Alexa. Alame ran into the nurse's office, grabbed multiple things that looked like they could help Alexa, and then ran back out and dropped them next to the nurse. Next, Alamae ran outside, and saw the man was on the ground. Alamae made an unusually realistic barking noise, and all the animals glared at her.
"Sorry, I watched too many animal movies when I was five," she admitted.
"I loved the Lion King.." trailing off into her daydreams. Few moments later she shocked herself back into reality, and then rushed at the man. She held him down. "I don't know what you're doing here, but you don't belong here. Let's go."
She picked him up and slung him over her shoulder, then rushed to her car. The shoved him into the back seat, and then got in the driver's seat. She drove him to the hostiptal, where she got him into a emergency room.
"You don't deserve this treatment," she hissed into his ear, and then headed bac for school.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:22 pm

Looking up to the nurse, laying down like she was told. Feeling a mask go over her mouth, sensing her check out her bruises. Wincing as her neck was touched, laying still again. Closing her eyes as her pets came back to her after Ala took the man away, wheezing still as she laid on the ground, a pillow was now under her head. Trying to control her breathing, but her windpipe was constricted tightly. Face was slightly red from her ordeal, sensing Ala has returned.

Opening her eyes to see her, but closed them again. Arms laid on her stomach as she laid relax, wincing again lightly. Sneezing lightly as she kept trying to calm, swallowing in pain from her bruises.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:36 pm

She was sitting next to Alexa, her face red from trying not to cry.
"Oh my God, Alex.. Are you okay? No, don't reply to that..." she whispered solemnly. "It'll be okay. But we're gonna have to ask about it later, y'know." she stood up, and then went into he office. She talked to the school police, and told them where she took the man. The police officer nodded, said "Got it" and then ran off. Alamae returned to Alexa, still worried.
She sat back down, and saw her mom come out wth the principle. I rolled my eyes at her. "Honey, what happened?" "I dunno Mom, don't ask me. We have to wait for Alex to be all better, 'kay?"
Her mom nodded, and then crouched down next to Alamae. "How odd." Alamae just glared at her.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Opening her eyes as she swallowed, opening her mouth to speak until Ala told her not to. Closing her mouth and eyes again, letting the nurse continue to try to find out what happened to her. Her clothing was ripped from her thrashing around in his grip, swallowing in pain again. Feeling pressure as the nurse felt her neck, wincing as she let out a whine.

Listening to Ala and her mother talk, picking up on her friends mothers last word. Snorting lightly as she laid still as she was told again, trying to remain calm as possible. Small painfilled tears has rolled down her cheeks, the pain hid no longer. Breathing was shaky as she continued, wheezing again as she coughed loudly.

Muscles tensed up as something went into her lower arm, relaxing as pain killers went into her bloodstream. Breathing lightly as she kept relaxed, not knowing where she would go next. The hospital or just back to the nurses off, keeping herself relaxed for her friends sake.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:51 pm

((Sorry, but this isn't a good time for me right now. Real life stuff. Um.. Alexa, you're in charge of the site until I get things figured out.))
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:30 pm

[Alright]
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum