PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Character Sheet

2 posters

Go down

My Character Sheet Empty My Character Sheet

Post  BrokenFang Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Name: Demetrious 'Broken' Johnson
Height: 6 feet, 3 inches
Weight: 136 pounds
History: Demo grew up in New York City, his family was rich. He was at the top of the world, everything went his way. He had a group of close friends, a crush, and he was the smartest kid in his class. What more could he want?
That's when his family moved to a small town in Massachusetts, his dad had gotten a job there. His family still had money, but they were losing it due to many things.
Demetrious is hoping to change that, and to get back to the top. But that's hard to do while your at the very bottom.
Personality: Demo is a calm and formal teenager. He is a gentleman, but around close friends, can be rowdy and loud. He has pretty split personalities, but normally, he strays away from others. Demo is a favorite among some girls for his looks and charm, but he's yet to find love.
Appearance: Demo has reddish, flip hair that he fusses over a lot. He wears a white button-down shirt, and navy dress pants. He has black dress shoes, and a navy blazer. His teeth are all straight (braces), and he has black rimmed glasses. His skin is more tan than not. But his feet are big.
Defining Characteristic: One of his feet is noticibly larger than the other. A few centemeters, maybe an inches difference!
Sexuality: Straight, but may change that.
Preferance: Demetrious prefers girls far over boys, he'd never look twice at a guy, but it is possible for a male to woo him.
Age/grade: 16 years old, in 11th grade.

Last edited by BrokenFang on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing)
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

My Character Sheet Empty Re: My Character Sheet

Post  Alamae Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 pm

Please create your avatar with the website link I've provided and you'll be accepted. ^^
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Character Sheet Empty Re: My Character Sheet

Post  Alamae Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:28 pm

Accepted. ^U^
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com