PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RolePlayGame Rules

Go down

RolePlayGame Rules Empty RolePlayGame Rules

Post  Alamae Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:18 pm

These are the rules for the roleplays, here on P-SHigh.forumotion.com.

Paragraphs
You should have at least one paragraph per each post, to be respectful to the others in the roleplay. One paragraph usually contains about five sentences.

Grammar/Literature
You should use proper grammar, again, to be respectful to others. Most users do not like chatspeak- that also includes myself. I am a grammar-freak, but I promise you I will not ban you for accidental grammar mis-types. ;D You do not have to have perfect grammar, but I'd like you to at least try.

Sexual Encounters
As you have probably noticed by now, this is a highschool roleplay site. Of course there will be sexual encounters with others. There will also, more than likely, be sexual harassment that I hope, in roleplay, will be dealt with by a teacher/staff member. I highly doubt any well-description of anything going on below the belt-loops will be appreciated. If you're going to do that, do it within PM. You may describe, not extremely in-depth, but if you must, you may describe what you are doing to the other person when you are still clothed... If there is a gay person whom is coming onto a straight person, the straight person has a right to tell the gay individual 'no', and get another peer to help them. Teachers and students may 'get together' if you wish.

That Potty-Mouth of Yours! ;D
There is cussing allowed, dear friends. But only about five curse words per post, otherwise I don't think that will come across as too nice. >.>

Uhh...
There is probably, of course, more to come. Please apologise, this is my first website and it's.. late. I will update anything I know to need updating. Crit is most definetely taken with a Thanks.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down