PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cloud's Dorm Room

2 posters

Go down

Cloud's Dorm Room Empty Cloud's Dorm Room

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 am

Room Number: 101

Room appearance: the floors are made of tatami matting and the walls are brushed with ink to form scenes from nature

Room furniture: The room is divided into three sections with decorative screens; there's a k'ang (a kind of bed) against the eastern wall and a dresser with little panda plushies and whatnot on it and a bookshelf in the corner. There's also a shelf above the bed that acts as a nightstand with a lamp and such on it. The second section, against the western wall, is the work/study room, with a desk, lamps, comfortable chairs, file cabinets, more shelves and bookshelves, even more panda things, a laptop, and a computer with three monitors. The last section is at the front of the dorm so you end up in that "room" once you open the door. It's sort of a random room that's for just about anything- it has panda-shaped beanbag chairs, a flat-screen TV, different electronics (stored in a cabinet), a table or two, and various things that give the place a more comfortable and relaxed atmosphere. Oh, and there are the necessities, of course- a little kitchen, bathroom, and such, but they're in separate rooms, so that doesn't really matter. But I should probably mention that they have sort of the same theme as the other rooms and they both have some sort of panda-related thing somewhere... oh, and there are two windows against the southern wall, so the workroom and bedroom both have windows.

The roomie(s): none

[oh god I typed too much]

No No No
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cloud's Dorm Room Empty Re: Cloud's Dorm Room

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:15 am

Accepted, k'angs are awesome beds, and the dorm sounds awesome. I WILL BE THERE WHILE YOU'RE OUT DOING STUFF.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:27 am

YOUR INTRUSION UPON MY PRIVACY IS UNACCEPTABLE but I'll let it go because I won't be there Neutral
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down