PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the study corner

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

the study corner Empty the study corner

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:16 am

Please post! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO~

At first the cafe seems like a pretty popular place, full of people chatting and the like,m but if you came in to study, it seems like the wrong place until you reach the back southern wall. At first you son't realize it, but it's the perfect hangout/study area.

Situated in a snug corner, it's about ten feet square with nice, poofy beanbag chairs, a couple of tables with comfy chairs and stylish, modern-looking lamps. There are two windows which provide ample sunshine and light )in the daytime), and the ceiling is draped with a royal red cloth, giving the place a more exotic feel. There is an overall relaxed atmosphere, and paper, pencils, and pens are provided. The floor is a rich brown carpeting, and it's pretty lax. It's sort of a private area, too- there are curtains hanging around the area so you won't be disturbed~

[will add more when I feel like it]
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

the study corner Empty Re: the study corner

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Alamae walked into the Cafe', as she had done once earlier that day. "Williams. Frap, I asked for it over an hour ago and you never called me back in like you said you would. Something wrong?" the worker looked up at Alamae, with a shocked face. She nodded quickly, "Sorry Miss Williams, I'll get your order right away." Alamae walked over to a chair, sat down, and then mumbled, "What is this?- McDonalds? Are they gonna forget my straw?" she sighed. then she laughed.
"What is with me today? I sound like such a jerk. Eh. I'll clean up by tomorrow." she shouldered her bag on again, stood up, and got her order from the worker. "Thank you," she grinned, and then headed back into the study area of the Cafe'.

She saw somebody back there, and she immediately turned around. She looked back, mumbled, "Sorry to disturb you," and then exited the area.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Demo furiously scribbled down his paper, trying to beat his own time. '10 seconds left.' He thought to himself, slapping a timer as he finished. "There, beat my own record." He smiled, leaning back, and yes, he timed his own writing.

"First time to finish a book report just for fun in under 5 minutes." Demetrious smiled, it was short, but at least B worthy. He closed his eyes, feeling happy that he could do it.

The book report was on Catching Fire, a book he had read time and time again. But that was years ago, for the first time in 5 years, he had read it. Demetrious brought his mug to his mouth, drinking some of the iced mocha before putting the report in his bag.

Grabbing his bag, he fished around in there, looking for- something. He grabbed it, a small bag with feathers drawn on it. He grabbed one of the feathers that was in the bag, a Peregrine Falcon's feather. Studying it, he grabbed another piece of paper-
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

"BOO!"

Albion jumped out from behind Demetrious's chair, nearly knocking the chair over. His bright green eyes sparkled with mischief as he watch Demetrious maintain balance back to his chair. "I scared you didn't I?!" He asked as he pulled up a chair next to his roomie and plopped down, staring and waiting for a reaction.

Before Demetrious could reply, Albion caught sight of a waiter carrying a tray of cupcakes. The sweet aroma made Albion's mouth water and he chuckled, everything changed in seconds

"I'll be back..." his voice was low hypnotic as he glided to the counter.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 pm

Demo looked at Albion from the corner of his eye, regaining his balance. He sighed, "Are you following me or something?" He turned to see him at the counter, looking hungry.

He sipped more of his mocha, fixing his glasses. He started tracing the feather, and labled it. Demetrious smiled to himself, looking at the feather, he drew an entire bird around it. It was a beautiful species of bird..
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Alamae heard a "boo" from not too far off, and screamed. The lid of her Frap slid off, and the cup tilted in her hand. It poured all over her.
"Gah! No! Not my blouse!" she screamed. "Ick! That's disgusting!" then she remembered Crimson in her breastpocket. "Og my God, Crimson, are you okay?"
She pulled the small mouse out of her breastpocket, grabbed a napkin, and began to wipe him off. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a figure who seemed a little too excited, and a little too calm all at the same time. She knew it must have been the character who scared her. She sighed, pulled back her sleeve, and rubbed her eyes. The small mouse squeaked, and she kissed his nose. "Yeah, I know, I know. I don't like the feeling of a fresh Frap on me, either." she was only guessing about what he'd said. She looked over, and then saw Demo.
"Demo!" she squealed, and ran over to him. She stopped before giving him a hug, remembering how she had Frap all over her shirt. She felt like one of those stupid anime' characters just standing there pissed off with one eye twitching.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:17 pm

It felt like only seconds later when Albion returned with a plate full of cupcakes, a big happy grin played across his face. "Want one?!" he asked in pure content as he held out his plate to Demetrious. "I bought two chocolates, a vanilla, three red velvet, and a lemon!!" His voice held pride as he called out each of his cupcakes.

Again Albion held Demetrious in a pause as he called out for the waiter "Waiter! A large glass of milk please- No wait!! Make it two!!"

Across the cafe the waiter gave a thumbs up before attending to another customer.

Albion turned to see a girl run over and try to hug Demetrious. " Well lookie here..." he started casually, staring at the two. "I don't believe you've introduced me to your lovely lady friend Demo...". Albion's green eyes spied the coffee stain and he choked back a laughter "Daring I think you should clean that up before it stains..."
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Demo grabbed a chocolate, "Thanks, but you shouldn't eat so much. You'll get sick." He looked at Alamae, "Albion, don't bug her, she's a good friend of mine." He said, hugging her tight.

"And where'd you get the money for the cupcakes? I thought you didn't carry around that much money.." He ate the cupcake quickly. "Wow, these are good. Ala, do you want me to buy you one?"
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

"Nope! I already got enough Frap." she frowned, glaring at Albion. "You're the guy who tried to scare Demo, right? You scared me instead. I spilled Frap all over my blouse and on Crimson. I wouldn't be suprised if he bit you right around now."
That, the small mouse did. He ran up Albion's pants, up his shirt, crawled onto his face, and then bit his nose.
"Don't hit him!" she pointed a finger at Albion and shook it. "Noo.... Don't hurt the little mousey... Dun do it.."
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

the study corner Empty The Study Area

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Walking into the cafe as she moved to the counter, ordering a mocha with whipped cream. Waiting was she looked at her cell phone, reading her text message. Grabbing her mocha as she moved to a back table, away from everyone else. Grabbing a book from her bag along with a spiral, sighing as she flipped open her book and began to read. Relaxing as she sipped her mocha, looking up to hear Alamae squeal Demo's name.

Rolling her bright green eyes as she looked back down to read, writing down important facts for her book report. Her cat poked her head out of her bed, slightly jumping as she dropped her book and spiral. Looking down to her cat as she shook her head, picking her up and raising her out of the bag. Cleo, what are you doing? She placed her down beside her, getting up as she moved to grab her stuff.

Bending down as she picked it up, sighing lightly as she looked around her. Not even seeing her best friend here, even though he was supposed to be visiting with her mother from home. Sitting back down as she continued to read her book about her ancestors that had ruled over her home, writing down more important facts. Smiling lightly as she looked back up, rolling her eyes again.

Focusing back on her book as her cat crawled into her lap, stroking her head gently as she continued to read. Sipping her mocha as she placed her notebook in her spot, grabbing her blackberry from her pocket. Reading the text message that her mother had sent her from the plane, smiling lightly as she shook her head. Standing back up as she moved back to the counter, her cat sat upon her shoulder. Chuckling lightly as she bought a chocolate cupcake, moving back to her seat.

Opening her book again as she continued to read, focusing on her school work more then the other students. Sensing her room mate didn't like her as well, but Alexa didn't let that bother her any. Grabbing out another book as she continued to read, stopping as she sighed. Placing all her stuff back in her bag, getting up as she stroked her cat. Patting her shoulder for her to climb on, grabbing her mocha and cupcake. Come on, Cleo. She got up and walked out of the cafe, heading back to the school to head to her dome.

Not listening to the others as she walked out, shaking her head. Going over to her mustang as she climbed and started it, placing her bag in the other seat.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:41 pm

"Dude, that mouse is dangerous, I know better than anyone. Leave him alone, he leaves you alone." He smiled, kissing Ala's head softly. 'I wonder how Albion will take this' He thought to himself, watching Crimson.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Albion blinked in pure confusion, watching as the small little girl stormed on and on about scaring Demetrious and then making her jump and spill her Frappicino then something about a mouse-

"Hey hold on a minute! Chill little lady, I would never do anything like that on pur- OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS ON ME!?!" Albion yelled out in shock as the mouse crawled up his chest to his nose. Albion yelp then glared down at the mouse, ready to grab it but froze as the girl's cry pierced him. Every nerve went on high as the mouse remained on his body.

"Get-It-Off!" He said, staring with wide green eyes down at the mouse.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Demo held out his hand, picking up Crimson. "Hey, little guy. You remember me, the guy that you made his hands bleed horribly." Demetrious held Crimson to Ala, watching to little mouse squeak.
"Dude, this mouse fended off a lion, fear him." He smiled, Crimson having a successful expression.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CARRYING A RAT AROUND?!" Albion cried out in pure shock, holding his bitten nose and waving down the waiter at the same time " That thing could have rabies! Dudes, I may be crazy but I DON'T WANT RABIES!!" He yelled the last part like he was a complete loonatic, waving his arms madly then slammed a fist onto the table "WHERE THE HELL IS THE WAITER!! I WANT MILK AND 911!!!"
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Demo placed his arms on Albion's shoulders, keeping him from doing anything. "Calm down, it's a mouse, they don't carry rabies. Crimson has bitten me..many times, and I'm fine. Rodents are one of the cleanest sub-pylums in the world. Cleaner than your average teenager. Nothing to worry about.:
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

She laugehd at him. "Crimson had his rabies shots, you idiot! He saved my life, too, so buggar off." she kissed Demo on the cheek, and then took Crimson, and put him back into her breastpocket. She looked back at Albion.
"Did you just escape from a Loony Asylum or something? Maybe we need to put styrofoam cubes of your fists and tie you to a chair?" she offered.
She waved him down. "C'mon, sit'down. You're gonna let the chairs get cold. Don't go freakin' out on me. I just met you and I think you're a freak. Get a hold of yourself."
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Demo sat down, holding Alamae's hand. He rubbed it with his thumb, hoping they both calmed down soon. He drank some of his mocha, which was getting warmer. "Guys, just sit down, don't cause a scene. I know you both have points, but don't be so loud." He sighed.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

the study corner Empty The Study Room

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Sitting in the car as she remained in her car, looking at her cell phone. Texting her mother back before she shut off her car, stroking her cat's head before closing her eyes. Feeling her cat climb into her lap, reopening her eyes once more to smile. Come on, Cleo. Let's go get another mocha for the dorm. Climbing out as she picked up her cat, holding her in her arms as she walked back inside. Listening to her purr as she moved back to the counter, looking back to the other students. One mocha please. She turned back around as she ordered, paying for it as she moved to sit down and wait.

Glancing back to her room mate, smiling lightly to her before feeling her cat go to her shoulder. Chuckling lightly as she kissed her head, rubbing her under her chin. Watching as the waiter brought over her drink, smiling lightly. Thank you. She stood up and grabbed her mocha, slowly walking over to the others. Standing back a few feet as she waved to them, bright green eyes shimmered. Hey guys. She moved over to a chair, sitting down as she watched them.

Grabbing out her cell, reading the text message that her mother sent her. Looking back up to the group, holding Cleopatra on her lap. Stroking her cat's back as she set her phone on the table as she watched the group again, setting the mocha on the table.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Albion ignored Alamae's cruel complements and paused staring deep into his companian's eyes " Oh Demo!" he said quietly before tackling him into a hug (Face is like this >o<) "It's so wonderful to have such a best friend like you!!! DON'T EVER LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN!!!" He said the words out loud and as he finished he gave Alamae a fake evil glare, mouthing the words "Stay awaaaaay!"

Then another girl sat down at the table. Albion's eyes fell on the girl and he quickly let go of Demetrious and prompted his elbows on the table, causally " Damn Demo, do you attract the ladies!!"
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:28 pm

Demetrious looked up, "Hey." He smiled, fixing his glasses as he sketched a coyote on his paper. He was intent on finishing this, slowly he drew the eyes and- Ugh, that was really messed up. He though to himself, fixing the eyes, many many times.
Demo sat there, stunned as Albion did what he had done. Fixing his seating, he sent a fake glare at his friend.
He sung quietly to himself, a song that for some reason calmed him:

"Oletko, sinä olet tulossa puu
Kun he ripustivat mies he sanoivat murhasi kolme
Outoja asioita ei tapahdu täällä
Ei muukalainen se olisi
Jos tapasimme keskiyöllä roikkuu puun."

[definition for his song: Are you, are you coming to tree
When they hung a man they say murdered three
Strange things did happen here
Not a strange thing, it would be
If we met at midnight hanging from the tree.
I loosely translated it from the Hunger Games]
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:38 pm

Alamae sat on Demo's lap, her right arm around his waist, and then kissed Demo on the lips. She looked over at Albion, and then said out loud, "He's mine. Sorry."
She rested her head on his shoulder, and sighed. "Myyy Demooo...." she said, grinning. "not Aaalllbiooonnn's Deeemoooo... my Demo." Crimson crawled out of Alamae's breastpocket and stood on a side-table. He stood like super-man, paws on his waist, and then squeaked a few heroic words that only he could understand. Then Crimson glared at Albion and shook his head slowly. Alamae had been watching Crimson, and she raised her eyebrows, and then bit her lip. She looked at Demo, then back at Crimson. "Uhh..."
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

Albion watched for only a moment before averting his eyes away "OH CRUEL WORLD! Why god must you hate me so? Taking the love of my life away from me and give it to a devil she!! OOOOOHH GOD WHY!!" he yelled out, but stopped as he noticed the rat's actions then Alamae's actions.

"What is he saying oh mighty Queen of the rats?" he asked with a sly grin, watching as Alamae bit her bottom lip.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:46 pm

She looked at Albion.
"Why is it so that I'm looking at- oh wait- there he is, oh King Of The White Trash! I've been waiting for you! I needed to send somebody to throw you out. You don't deserve to be around the trashcan." she smirked.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

the study corner Empty The Study Room

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm just a friend of Demo's. He was the first person I met here so he didn't attract me. I just kinda of found him. She glanced to Albion as she spoke, focusing on her cat again. Stroking her as she closed her eyes to think on her paper, inhaling deeply as she reopened her eyes. Rubbing under Cleopatra's chin as her bracelets banged together, looking back up to the group.

Sipping her mocha lightly as she continued to watch the small group, thinking about her paper. Wondering what grade she was going to get for it, but that would come to her on a later day. Juggling her car keys in her other hand, looking at her cell as it rang again. Picking it up as she answered it, rolling her eyes as she listened. Ναι, μητέρα; Ξέρω, ξέρω. Ναι, ξέρω τη μητέρα. Μου είπατε αυτό χθες πότε ήσαστε στο δρόμο σας. Εντάξει, I' ll σας συναντήστε εκεί αργότερα. Αντίο. Yes, she was speaking in Greek, but she hoped she didn't confuse anyone.

She glanced toward Alamae as she spoke, nodding lightly. Yeah, she is all Demo's. She got up so she didn't get Alamae mad at her, sitting down in a different chair close to Albion. Smiling lightly to him as she stroked her cat, looking down to Cleopatra as she tilted her head at the mouse. No, Cleopatra. Voi don' la t mangia i mouse, si ricorda.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 pm

"What did Crimson say anyway, I can never understand him." He smiled, sniffing Alamae's hair. He had his arms around her waist, keeping her close. Demo watched Crimson intently, seeing if he could understand it.

He sighed as Alamae and Albion fought, each giving a come-back.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum