PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the study corner

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the study corner - Page 2 Empty Re: the study corner

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Albion made an astonished face (Look at the Avatar) before crossing his arms like a child being chided for stealing some cookies before dinner time. He turned his attention from the man-stealing-queen-of-the-rats to the Princess of the table listened to the new girl's words, trying to ignore the fact the his Demo had his arms around the rat queen. When the princes got up and sat by him, Albion noted the cat.

"Demo isn't very good at introducing his friends to me..." he said with a saucy grin as he leaned closer to the girl, watching her with matching bright green eyes. " I still haven't got your highness's name..."
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Demo shot a warning glare at Albion, making sure he wouldn't do anything sly here. He sat there looking at him for a few moments. And then went back to Alamae, kissing her. He pulled her closer, keeping her close.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 pm

She kept her head on Demo's shoulder, and shoved her hand out into the middle of the circle. Or square. She smiled at the girl, and spoke kindly to her.
"Nice to meetcha. Sorry you had to come in on this, it's not a very good way to introduce ourselves to one another. Hey, you're in dorm 14, right..? That's my dorm. OHMAIGAWD, roomies!" she grinned. Then she saw Albion lean closer to the girl she'd just met. Alamae raised an eyebrow, stood up, and slapped Albion across the face. Then she went back to her previous post with Demo. She put her hand back out.
"Truce?" she offered again.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the study corner - Page 2 Empty The Study Corner

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm Alexa Drachen, but I go by Alex. Seeing his bright green eyes as well, smiling lightly. Sensing him note the cat, shifting Cleopatra onto her shoulder. This is my cat, Cleopatra. Keeping the kid smile upon her lips, feeling him lean closer to her. Not moving as she was used to it from her friends back in Egypt, watching him with gentle eyes. Stroking Cleopatra as she watched her, reach out and smell Albion. Chuckling lightly as she smiled, stroking her under her chin.

She seems interested in you. She didn't move as Cleopatra moved closer to Albion, sniffing his face gently. Jumping as Cleopatra fell from her lap, nearly falling out of her chair. Yeah. She smiled toward Alamae, jumping again as she smacked Albion across the face. Jumping up from her chair, watching Cleopatra run off. Walking off after her, picking her up gently. Easy, Cleo. She stroked her head as she looked back to Albion.

Wishing she would of worn her normal clothing, knowing wearing her royal clothing was a bad idea. Sighing as she held Cleopatra close to her, looking back to Alamae. Raising an eyebrow before lowering it back to normal, black/brown hair shined as the sunlight hit it. Shifting slightly in her chair as she picked up her cell from the floor, setting it on the table as she sipped her mocha again.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Demo sat there, hugging Ala, not saying a word. He was keeping a watch on everyone, but he felt so-zoned out. He blinked a few times, shaking his head. He smiled, drinking the last of his now room-tempurature mocha. He set it on the table.

"Hey, any of you wanna head to the strip mall?" He asked bluntly.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Albion sat with his pearly grin, awaiting the princess's reply before he was slapped. He yelled out in shock and fell to the ground, face first. Albion jumped up to his feet in a flash, his whole face red as a tomato. "WHY YOU LITTLE-" he stopped himself from swearing, seeing Demo's face. He glared swords at Alamae before sitting back down, this time farther away from Alamae but closer to his new found Princess. " i wouldnt touch your rat contaminated hand even if I was hanging on the edge of the cliff!!" he snapped (Face like angry anime people in manga).

Demo's words broke through Albion's angry wall and the love was returned to his eyes. " Anything for you my Demo!!" he said, bouncing up to him as if nothing happened.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:23 pm

"K," Demetrious smiled, "anyone else wanna go?" He asked, kissing Alamae on the head. He flashed a smile, eyes sparkling. He shuffled his feet a bit, hoping Ala would want to come too.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"Sure, I'll go." she smiled. "Umm, hey, guys. Be right back, I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." at that, Crimson's head popped out, and his face was as excited as ever. She looked down, saw him, and scowled. "Why you little pervy mouse!" she took him out of her breastpocket, and put him down on Demo's lap after she stood up.
She whispered into Demo's ear, "Don't let Albion kill him," and walked off with her bag.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I don't know. I have to meet my mother at the airport and pick her up. I also have to take Cleopatra back home to the dorms. Feeling Albion get closer to her then watched him bounce over to Demo, eyebrow raised slightly. Okay then... Shifting in her seat again, keeping Cleopatra close to her. Watching Albion with bright green eyes, curious about him. Fixing her hair as she stood up, grabbing her keys, cell, and mocha. Keeping Cleopatra in one hand as she watched the group, thinking about it.

Still not knowing if she should go or not, not knowing how her mother would react to finding out where she went when she came back to see her at the motel. Glancing to Albion again, shaking her head as she chuckled lightly. Setting Cleo on her shoulder so she had two free hands, watching the group again. Gaze always shifted to Albion, wondering why he had such an interest in her. Royal accessories jingled on her wrists, ears, ankles, and neck, watching Alamae's mouse as he popped up. Chuckling as she sat back down, feeling Cleo wrap herself around her shoulders.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Demo nodded, holding Crimson. "You are a little pervert aren't you?" He looked at the mouse, who seemed to be ignoring him. "You're a trouble maker, 'ya know that?" He laughed a bit, as Crimson scowled at him.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Once in the bathroom with the door locked, she allowed herself to cry a little more from the previous night's information. After she was done sobbing her eyes out, she saw her face was a sore red. She put on her makeup again, a little much, and then rubbed her face like she did after putting on her makeup every morning. It seemed a perfect ammount, but it wasn't that she wanted it to be perfect. She wanted it to be perfect enough so that nobody would be able to notice that she was crying.
She walked back out and sat next to Demo again, and put Crimson back in her breastpocket.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 pm

"Ala, you ok? You were in there for a bit." Demo asked, concerned. He had gotten back to his sketches, but Crimson had kept eating the corners off. He blew the hair out of his face, awaiting an answer.

Taking off his glasses, he breathed on them and wiped them off, putting them back on the bridge of his nose.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 pm

"Uh, yeah," she replied, her voice a little shaky. "I'm alright. How are your pictures going?" she asked, trying to cover up the redness on her face with her free left hand.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 pm

"They're doing well, but Crimson kept eating the corners." He laughed a bit, showing her the picture with some-what rounded edges.
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

" Ready Queen of the rats?" Albion asked with a grin and crossed his arms as he watched Alamae pick up Crimson " You know, I heard they had a sale a Rat Mart. Rat Poison is 30% off! "

Before Alamae could react, a flash of black and white passed them and Albion turned, his face transforming into that of a hungry beast "Wait! Waiter I wasn't done with those cupcakes!!" he shouted, chasing after the waiter like a mad man.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Demo laid his head on the table, moaning in annoyance of the bickering. "Ok, so let's go to the strip mall."

[I'll go start a thread on it]
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Alamae Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:06 pm

((Okay. ^^ Oh, and Al.. SHUT CHUR FACE. Wink

Once, a labrador followed me to school. During recess, I was being bullied.(that's where the bullying backround came from for Alamae. I was literally bullied up until 3rd grade. >.>) Well, the dog saw me getting tied to a tree(ROFL) and he attack the person tieing it. xD I was such a lucky person that day. But the person wasn't severely hurt. Just a few broken fingers and a bloody nose. ^^))
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:08 pm

She swiftly grabbed the back of Albion's shirt, holding him there. Stay. I'll get them so you don't get kicked out. Pulling him back down into his seat, walking after the waiter. Talking to the waiter as she took the cupcakes back, walking back over to Albion. Setting them down in front of him, sitting back down next to him. Here, eat. She drank her mocha as she watched him, shaking her head as she chuckled lightly.

Next time, I'll go after your cupcakes. Watching him eat his cupcakes, chuckling lightly as she smiled. Bright green eyes shimmered as she looked around, feeling Cleo on her shoulder.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Albion grinned like a child on Christmas as he received his cupcakes. Then he looked at Alexa with a casual smile "Nah, I'm a regular here. They wouldn't kick me out," he paused then gave a sly smile " There was just a few times but that's all!! It's nothing big though!" he said, waving his hand like nothing.

Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 am

You sure about that? She poked his nose then sat down again next to him, watching him eat his cupcakes. Chuckling as she shook her head, closing her bright green eyes. Reopening them as she looked around, sipping her mocha again as she finished it. Getting up to throw it away, coming back down to sit next to Albion.

You may be a regular, but they can still kick you out like you just said. She smiled at him then chuckled, rolling her eyes playfully.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum