PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relaxation By The Pond

3 posters

Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty Relaxation By The Pond

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:02 am

Walking along the shore line of the pond, anklets jingled as she moved along. Today was not a normal day for the girl, royal clothing laid over her body today. Visiting all the way from Egypt was her mother and best friend, father was staying at home to continue ruling to keep things in order without her mother with him. Sighing as she moved to a bench, sitting down as she watched the pond. Her Egyptian Mau jumping up onto her shoulder, smiling as she stroked her head gently. Hey girl. She lowered her hand back onto her lap as she watched the pond, feeling Cleopatra run her head under her chin. Chuckling lightly as she looked to her lovely feline, who was only one year old. Love you too, girl. She kissed her head as she looked around, standing up as she walked toward the pond. Kneeling down to watch the fish swim around, smiling as the ducks dove down for food. Looking to Cleopatra as she stood up, walking back to the pond bench. Waiting for her mother and best friend to show up since she told them where she would be at, sighing lightly.

Closing her eyes as she leaned back, wishing for company other then her beloved feline Cleopatra. Hair was put up in the normal royal look, princess crown upon her head like normal. Wondering why her mother made her dress up just to see her, but she did what she was told to keep on her mother's good side. Never being on her bad side as her mother loved her to much to stay mad at her for too long, but once you got on her bad side then you better run. Alexa sighed once more before reopening her eyes to look around, going to a brown even though she was wearing royal purple and yellow.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty Re: Relaxation By The Pond

Post  Charred Love Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:13 pm

As I walk next to the pond I see Alexa,my best friend. I quicken my pace to get behind her and scare the living day lights out of her. My black hair moves slightly inn the wind as I get ready and into position.Quickly I reach out my hands,grabbing her shoulder and say loudly"Boo!" The sound made frogs jump into the water, making wrinkles in the smooth satin-like surface.
Charred Love
Charred Love

Back to top Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty Relaxation By The Pond

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:22 pm

Feeling someone touch her shoulder, grabbing the hand to flip him over. Looking down to see Ash, jumping up. Ash! I'm sorry! She helped him up and brushed the grass off of him, looking at him. Where's my mom? Looking around as she couldn't see her, tilting her head in confusion. Fixing a piece of her hair before sitting back down, looking around for her mother. Sighing as she didn't see her, closing her eyes.

Royal accessories gleamed in the sunlight as the sun hit it, fixing them as she moved around. Reopening her eyes as she felt a hand on her shoulder, tensing as she got ready to flip the person over. Feeling a kiss on her forehead, tilting her head back to see her mother. Smiling as she got up and went to her, wrapping her arms around her. Ciao, madre. I' la VE lo ha mancato. She smiled again, burying her head in her shoulder.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Charred Love Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:48 pm

"I'm alright,just a couple broken bones" I say with a grin.At the sight of her mother I nod my respect."What are we doing here Alexa?" I ask her, not remembering her reason. I see a couple blades of grass moving then notice what was making them move. It was a little foot long milk snake.Grinning I pick the wild snake up and say to Alexa"Look what I found.....Just don't feed him to Cleo" I used the nickname I had given to her cat
Charred Love
Charred Love

Back to top Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty Relaxtion By The Pond

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

She watched Ash, letting go of her mother as she moved up to him. Taking the snake from his hands, feeling it wrap around her fingers. Hearing him speak as she set the snake down, letting it go. Here to visit me from Egypt, remember. I left home to go to school. She watched him as she moved back to her mother, feeling her arm wrap around her. Royal clothing remained flat against her skin, closing her eyes.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Charred Love Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:58 pm

"Hey, you up to go study at the library? I have a MAJOR History test coming up and had best study" I say to her. The pond was such a beautiful place, the trees making like a roof at one end was amazing to see. The pond water was not the greenish color to be expected but instead a clear,crystal blue. Mayflies and dragonflies hovered around it as the water bugs skittered around on the cool surface.
Charred Love
Charred Love

Back to top Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty this has nothing to do with what's going on

Post  endeavour Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:06 am

Leo reclined against a tree, closing his eyes. The wind ruffled his silver hair, and Dusk, his cat, walked up and sat in his lap. Leo opened his eyes and automatically began stroking the black cat's back, making Dusk purr. He sighed and looked moodily out over the pond. Wonder what's going to happen, he thought. "D'you think it'll be okay?" he murmured to his cat, but the tom didn't answer. Sighing, Leo looked up into the leaves of the tree, watching the green patterns the sunshine made. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a little wooden flute and started to play a little song that formed in his head:

The green of the trees
And the hush of the seas
Are eternal, all the days
That we are alive
Like bees in their hive
Forever set in their ways.

But when we all are dust,
And broken in trust,
These things will disappear
For no one is there
To witness the fair
And powerful in this Earth's sphere

Where are all the noble?
Where are all the fair?
They've gone, into thin air

We've lost them at last,
With the weathering blast
Of the Lost and of the Lone.

Where are the meanings?
Where are the thoughts?
Where are the dreams that we sought?

In days that are fair
Sometime, in somewhere
We may find the answers, and care...

He closed his eyes, not liking the note. However, he didn't change anything- the song was gone, and he knew it. Instead, he drifted off into a kind of half-sleep, dreaming of the days that once were...

[the song is about the days when people cared about others and didn't fight about little stuff because it was nothing compared to the bigger stuff... but people are fickle and shallow (some more than others), and that's a fact.]
endeavour
endeavour

Back to top Go down

Relaxation By The Pond Empty Relaxtion By The Pond

Post  Alexa Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm

Hearing the sound of a small wooden flute made her turn her head toward the sound, seeing a male with his cat. Sensing her own cat jump upon her shoulder, glancing back to her mother and best friend. I' raduno che del ll comprate più successivamente al motel. Speaking in Italian before she moved over to the male, clothing ruffled in the small breeze. Looking down to his cat as she stayed a few feet away, feeling Cleopatra jump off of her shoulder to smell him. Η Κλεοπάτρα, επιστρέφει εδώ. Τον αφήστε μόνο. Going back to speaking in her native tongue, scowling at her feline.

Moving over to the male as she picked up her cat, stepping back again as she began to scold her. Ho detto no, Cleopatra. Non ha fatto torto a noi in modo da lascilo è. She set her cat back on her shoulder as she moved away from him, giving him back his personal space. Heading back to the bench as she sat by herself again, watching her mother and best friend leave as they headed to where they wanted to go. Humming to herself quietly, keeping herself busy as she watched the pond.

Having musical talent ran in her family, her being the second best behind her mother of course. She stopped her humming as she watched Cleopatra jump from her shoulder, heading to the pond. Cleopatra, this is no time for a swim girl. She sighed, but let her cat go swimming as she loved water. Shaking her head as she leaned back and closed her eyes, reopening them to watch her swim.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down