PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

+2
Angeldiva12
Alamae
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

Post  Alamae Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:47 pm

This is a roleplay for the students and teachers, before the actual school year starts. Because there's not enough teachers. xP Feel free to post.
Alamae
Alamae
Admin

https://p-shigh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty Misa comes in. :P

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:37 am

Misa laid in the grass by the pond, sun shining on her. People came walked by, but she ignored all of them. Her shirt was two buttons lower then she would normally wear, but it was hot out. Her bright, pink hair was spread out all over the place, sparkling, brown eyes were closed.
She basked in the sun, enjoying time before school started. Heat tanned her palish skin, turning it a light bronze quickly. A warm breeze blew every once in a while, cooling her just a bit. She breathed slowly, like she was asleep. Well, she was half-asleep.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty WATCH OUT HE'S GOT A CAT

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:19 am

Cloud pedaled his mountain bike, one eye fixed on the big stack of books piled on his makeshift basket/passenger seat. He hoped they wouldn't fall...
"Urgh," he muttered as he hit a bump and the heavy books shifted. As he neared the school building, however, the books seemed about to fall, and he was forced to stop and arrange them. He looked ruefully at them, then at the wire basket on the handlebars of his bike. "Oh well," he said, then carefully lifted a white cat with panda-bear-like markings out of the basket. He set it comfortably on his shoulders, then distributed the books in both baskets. Then he got back on his bike and rode along the pond, heading towards his dorm.
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty OH GOD A CAT

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:25 am

Misa looked up, hearing a bike go by. On it sat a man and with him was a- cat? "Oletko opettaja Pondside korkea?" She yelled at him, then realizing what she had said, fixed herself. "Are you a teacher at Pondside High?" She barked out, standing up. She trotted up beyond side the bike, keeping a jog, "You're from Pondside?" She asked, pink hair flapping behind her.
"And you have a cat? I have 4. They're so cute!" She smiled warmly, brushing hair out of her face. "I'm Misa Zicrombie, I teach advanced English."
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty Mr. Panda Says Hi

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:38 am

"Oh?" Cloud stopped and saw a woman with bright pink hair running towards him. "Um, yes, I'm from Pondside... I'm going to teach art and music." He nodded at his cat. "This is Lesperance, but I call him Mr. Panda, or Anda for short." He pointed to his books. "I was just taking some art books to my dorm... but they're not textbooks, though. They're just for fun."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP Empty Re: The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:05 am

Bright green eyes scanned the wrinkled, lined paper one last time before looking back up at the pond. Yup, Pondside High. One of the most welknown schools in the state. A sly smile played across his slightly tanned face as a group of girls walked past him. His eyes followed their every step, and soon, he caught their attention. He knew what they saw. A tall, slim, gorgeous guy with spikied up blonde hair. Of course, those features weren't as hypnotizing as his bright green eyes.

" Hey ladies." he said casually, pulling off a Oscar award winning smile. The girl blushed before smiling and fleeing the scene. Albion couldn't help but chuckle outloud. This was going to be one heck of a year. But first thing's first. He needed to find his roomate-

Uh...

He stopped opened his hands to look at the paper again but froze as he found his hands empty. His green eyes widened as he began searching around frantically for his paper. Where did it go?! His eyes flew across the grass until they landed on a white flapping material. He smiled in victory as he began walking to the paper. Just as he reached out, it flew with a gentle breeze towards the pond. He jumped out for the paper, grabbing it just in time before tumbling into the grass. He stopped himself just in time from rolling into the pond. His shocked pants slowly died down before he gave a sigh of relief and raised his hands up-

To see them empty once again. 

He looked up to see the small piece of paper floating on the surface of the pond. A groan escaped him as he watched the material fade into the water. "Demo- Deme-" he said out loud, trying to remember the name that was on the paper, but nothing came to his mind.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:13 am

"Yeah, I draw some manga. It's really fun, but I'm not that good at it. And Mr. Panda, that's a cute name." She smiled at the cat, "I have four, Demetrious Jr. (guess which student named that? It's the name of my cat in rl too, all the names are) Rosie, Boregaurd B. Ball, I call him Bobo, and Jack, who's 10 pounds overweight." She smiled, Misa loved talking about cats, especially hers.
"Art and music? I like singing, and I draw some, but I'm not that great at it." Her cheeks flushed red, but then went back to her bronze skin tone.
She heard a groan and turned around to see a new face, a boy by the pond. "Hey!" She yelled, comepletely ignoring the man she had been talking to. "Make sure not to fall in there!" She laid her head in her hands, mumbling to herself, "Miksi kukaan ei kuuntele minua?" (Yeah, she's Finnish)
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:19 am

"Pardon?" Cloud asked. He took Mr. Panda off of his shoulders and held him in his arms. "... well, at least he didn't fall in," he said.

[I have no idea]
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  BrokenFang Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:23 am

Demetrious walked away from the pond, towards his dorm. He'd come to this school for two years, and would be for another two years. Adjusting his tie, he looked to the pond. A breeze flowed by, ruffling his hair. He looked at the boy there, he looked- hopeless as Demo would say. "Hey, what are 'ya doing?"
BrokenFang
BrokenFang

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:28 am

"Yeah, at least he didn't fall in." A smile came to her face, "Excuse me, I'm still amazed they gave me a spot as an English teacher. I always say random stuff to myself in Finnish. I'm such an idiot." Misa smiled, watching the cat.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:41 am

"Well, I'm not so good at drawing some manga, but I got the job anyway," Cloud replied. "They probably looked at your resume and thought you were great for the job, even with that quirk."

He held out Mr. Panda. "Do you want to hold him?" he asked. "Mr. Panda's friendly, and you seem to be a real cat lover."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:48 am

Misa blushed, "Really? Thanks." She smiled at him, "You know, I didn't catch your name."
She quickly turned her gaze to Mr. Panda, "I really would!" She held out her arms, "Mr. Panda on niin söpöjä!"
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:55 am

"Oh, I'm Jaze, Jaze Wong," Cloud said, putting Mr. Panda into Misa's arms. "But my friends call me Cloud."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:59 am

"Cloud, mitä alkuperäinen nimi." Misa whispered to herself, burying her nose in Mr. Panda's fur. "He's so soft." She smiled at the cat, who seemed very calm about being picked up.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:09 am

Cloud shrugged and smiled ruefully. "He should be soft enough, based on all the brushings he makes me give him... he's much more work than a normal cat should be, and lazy, too.. but I love him anyways." He shifted his bike a little. "I mean, how often do you see a cat with panda markings?"
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:15 am

"I've never seen one like that. Only rabbits and rats. Nothing like cats. And you have to brush him a lot? Sounds like Demo Jr." Misa laughed to herself, stroking the cat. "He's just adorable."
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:24 am

"I think it's worth taking such care with Anda," Cloud said. "He can be really cute and every night he ends up sleeping on my head, even though I'm glad he doesn't cover my face. It would be horrible to be suffocated by a cat, even if he's cute." He shivered.

He stopped a moment, then went on. "But I'd rather have him than any other cat, no matter how cute or low-maintenance it may be."

Last edited by aniki~ on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:28 am

"He's very sweet, my cats all fight with each other." She brought him up to her face, cradling him. "Sometimes I wake up, and Jack is suffocating me. He sleeps wherever he wants." She giggled at herself.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 am

Cloud shrugged. "Cats are supposed to have their way, though," he answered. "Their overall cuteness and irresistible-ness make you do what they want. But at least they don't do any bad things." He looked affectionately at Mr. Panda.
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 am

"Yeah, they always leave mice in my shoes though. They believe they're like lions and tigers." Her eyes were sparkling, now that she had started up, she wouldn't shut up for a while.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 am

"Oh, really?" Cloud asked. "Anda's too lazy to do things like that, I'm afraid... but I guess I should be relieved, too."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:45 am

"Yeah, I'm always finding little 'surprises' in my stuff. My favorite trainers were ruined by a bloody squirrel last week." She looked at her feet.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:54 am

"That's too bad," Cloud said. "But how do your cats get out to hunt? Don't you close your windows when you leave?"
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:56 am

"Yes, but Rosie is an escape artist, and they all follow her lead. Bo actually learned how to open the dorm doors. He's a big cat, but he's too smart for me." Misa gazed ahead blankly.
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 am

"Really? They can open locked doors?" Cloud said incredulously. "This makes me wonder at the overall safety and security of the dorms..."
aniki~
aniki~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next