PondSide HighSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

+2
Angeldiva12
Alamae
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

"Yeah, Bo and Rosie can do that and more. Rosie, as an escape artist knows how to open windows even.." She drifted away for a moment.
"Do you sing much? I sing all the time. I love songs from books, like The Hanging Tree and Rue's Lullaby."

(Songs from the Hunger Games, I've read all the books, they are amazing)
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:20 am

Cloud looked uncomfortable. "No, I don't sing," he said. "I can play most instruments, though, and compose... but I don't do singing, unless it's with a large group of people, since I don't have a good singing voice."

[It's true. I only sing when I'm with my marching band where I can't be heard because there are 200+ people there]
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeldiva12 Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 am

[Really? I'm like the opposite. Supposedly, I have an amazing voice, but I can only play a little bit of piano, viola, and accordian]

"Oh, really? I can't do anything exept sing. Instrements are too hard for me. I can dance a bit, but only hip-hop and break-dancing." She looked at her feet, smiling a bit to herself. "Do you dance at all?"
Angeldiva12
Angeldiva12

Back to top Go down

Post  aniki~ Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:02 am

"Eh?" Cloud asked. "No, I don't dance, either," he said. "I've never liked it very much, since I was sort of clumsy when I was little."
aniki~
aniki~

http://platypakazu.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Albion Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

Albion heard a cry from behind, warning him not to fall in. He turned to see a pink headed girl with a Asian man. He gave a small smirk and turned back, sighing out loud. " Hmm... A plan. I need a plan..." he said out loud, his face mocked this pondering mind.

"Hey, what are 'ya doing?"

Albion nearly jumped and turned to see a tall guy. Albion's eyes fell directly on his hair. It ruffled slightly in the breeze and gave off a shine under the sun.

"Ohhhh..." he cooed, watching with big eyes "I like your hair-"

Before he can say anything else stupid to the boy, a duck quacked out loud, causing Albion to turn in a flash towards the lake.

"Oh!! Look a duck!!" Albion cried out as he saw a small duck waddling but where his paper disappeared. " If only you can get my paper for me-" he paused in mid sentence and again had a looking of thinking. With fast speed he got up, almost knocking over the guy with beautiful hair "GO DUCK! DRIVE! GET MY PAPER!!" he yelled and began waving, making diving motions "GET-THE-PAPER!"

The duck turned and in shock and surprise, it fled away, flying to the opposite side of the lake.

With a groan, Albion collapsed onto the grass once again, but quickly sat up "THAT'S IT! I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL EAT DUCK EVERYDAY FROM NOW ON!!" he yelled out to the fleeing duck. A silly grin fell onto his face and he turned, noticing a stunned pretty haired boy staring at him.

"Oh, hi," he started carefree like nothing every happened. Albion got up and wiped the grass off his pants and held out his hand. "Albion Jay Cortez at your service!" he said, his grin growing wider.
Albion
Albion

Back to top Go down

The Pond is A Pond is A Pond. xP - Page 2 Empty The Pond Is A Pond Is A Pond

Post  Alexa Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 am

Walking along the shore line of the pond, anklets jingled as she moved along. Today was not a normal day for the girl, royal clothing laid over her body today. Visiting all the way from Egypt was her mother and best friend, father was staying at home to continue ruling to keep things in order without her mother with him. Sighing as she moved to a bench, sitting down as she watched the pond. Her Egyptian Mau jumping up onto her shoulder, smiling as she stroked her head gently. Hey girl. She lowered her hand back onto her lap as she watched the pond, feeling Cleopatra run her head under her chin. Chuckling lightly as she looked to her lovely feline, who was only one year old. Love you too, girl. She kissed her head as she looked around, standing up as she walked toward the pond. Kneeling down to watch the fish swim around, smiling as the ducks dove down for food. Looking to Cleopatra as she stood up, walking back to the pond bench. Waiting for her mother and best friend to show up since she told them where she would be at, sighing lightly.

Closing her eyes as she leaned back, wishing for company other then her beloved feline Cleopatra. Hair was put up in the normal royal look, princess crown upon her head like normal. Wondering why her mother made her dress up just to see her, but she did what she was told to keep on her mother's good side. Never being on her bad side as her mother loved her to much to stay mad at her for too long, but once you got on her bad side then you better run. Alexa sighed once more before reopening her eyes to look around, going to a brown even though she was wearing royal purple and yellow.
Alexa
Alexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2